Friday 5 March 2010

Lazy days!

Where does the time go? I have a postcard to make, three journal quilts to finish before the end of April, a challenge quilt and a party dress for Isobel. Yet.... I am not doing any of it! It has been a fairly busy week, but even so guilt is beginning to creep in and darken the soul!

But, this is the third day in a row that the sun has shone. Our seeds are germinating nicely and there are these in the garden at last.













The hellebores are beginning to get flower buds and the bulbs are beginning to show, but everything seems to be very late and reluctant to get going. I know the feeling!!!


Yesterday was Bernina club at MKC in their new premises in Dock Street. It was well attended and informative, but I came home at lunch time. Still feeling very down and not in the frame of mind to get going, I met the Postman at the gate as I got home and this arrived from Chris. Cheered me up no end!










So, I got going on the party dress and got most of it cut out ready to start sewing when I get back from class this afternoon. It's going to be very bright with pink and orange net frills and ribbons and I hope she will like it.


Just shows that after all the snow and dark cold days spring may at last be arriving!




No comments:

Post a Comment