Wednesday 24 March 2010

Down but not out!

So the next time I decide to start digging, I will have some strong words to say on the subject of backs! I am still suffering after a week, although I can now stand up and have walked up to the shops today. Sadly I still can't sit for long at the sewing machine, but I did manage to get my February JQ finished yesterday and am pleased with it. Here it is and I have uploaded it onto the Yahoo group!



I have got my March JQ planned, but there won't be time to finish it before we go off to Cornwall so it will have to wait until I get back. Seems as if there will be quite a lot of knitting done as I can't take much sewing with me! Oh well! I'm sure we will find something to do and I have decided the sun will shine and it will be warm!! OK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on both counts - the back and the JQ - if you do do the tree as the basis of a series it should be really interesting!

    ReplyDelete