Tuesday 9 March 2010

Failure

This is my latest attempt at a postcard. A lovely sunset on a lovely Cornish beach on Christmas Eve which I thought would just make a lovely little postcard. I am trying raw edge applique, but quite forgot about using Bondaweb so the pieces moved around. Then my attempt at free machine embroidery didn't work. My metallic thread broke and try as I might I just couldn't get the tension adjusted to get the bobbin thread to come through for whip stitch! Am I downhearted? I'll say!

So It's back to the drawing board once again. I did think that the lovely sunshine we've had for the last few days might just spur on the creative juices. Well you never know it's only Tuesday!

I think the answer is to just do it and not think about it too much. So Stop blogging and get sewing! Now! OK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment