Sunday 19 August 2012

Sore feet...

but never mind! Having done three days dyeing with Jo Lovelock at the Festival of Quilts, I had some lovely hand dyed fabrics to take home with me. Also, I had got to spend time with some lovely people, both in the class and also around the show.

So here are a few photos from the class.


Jo giving lots of advice!


Susie's rainbow silk scarf in the greenhouse tray!

 Tray dyed pieces drying on the wall board.



Pat and Ann deep in conference!


Family dyed cloth drying,


Susie with her rainbow silk scarf!


A quiet moment!

Jo and Noreen discussing the latest tray dyeing experiment.

A thoughtful moment while Pat drinks her coffee.

This was a wonderful experience, but it involved a lot of standing so was very hard on the feet and ankles. As for the show itself. well that will be for another post because my dinner is ready!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see some of what you got up to :-) I know what you mean about sore feet and aching legs. Owwwww! It was lovely too spend some time with you and Sandra over the last few days. Good job it's only once a year though, I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete