Wednesday 28 March 2012

We've been here before!

After our lovely break in Cornwall, we returned to find that the couple who had viewed while we were away, wanted to come and see the house again. They duly came, with builder in tow, and after a bit of toing and froing they made an offer we could accept. So the sold sign is up again and we are off!

Sadly, the property we had set our hearts on is no longer for sale, but we have seen a couple of alternatives to go and see while we are down over Easter.

I have been trying to get on with things and not sit dreaming and it's been hard.  On Friday I spent a very long day at the NEC at the Fashion Embroidery and Stitch show and did a stint on the QGBI Contemporary  Quilt Group stand. I really enjoyed meeting the people who stopped by the stand and there was a lot of interest.

Then on Saturday I spent the day in Boston Spa with Hazel Williams dyeing fabric and yarn with procion dyes.

Unfortunately I have no photos and must now make a start on decluttering so it's all going to get put away for a while while we pack. So off to find some boxes big enough for my stash, but not too big to lift once thery're  full!

2 comments:

  1. I have everything crossed for you Penny that this time things will proceed to a successful completion :-) Both my sales that I handled last year fell through before they finally completed let's hope this time is the real deal, as they say. I hope you find somewhere wonderful at Easter. See you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have everything crossed for you Penny! Good luck in Cornwall - and hope you find something really good

    ReplyDelete